The Cheese Society is a trendy cheese connoisseur, voted amongst the top ten cheese subscriptions by The Independent. If you seek quality, their handpicked cheese grazing platters are truly one a kind. Each box packs up an impressive variety of new textures, flavours, and blends.
What’s in the Box?
If you want to embark on a well-cultured education in cheese, this is a great subscription box to become a connoisseur. The box contains five cuts of artisan and seasonal cheeses, ethically sourced from the UK and the Continent. Each type of cheese is hand-cut with a generous serving of 200g. Each box will bring you traditional cheese blends and exciting new discoveries!
Customers can choose a subscription that matches their preferences. Try it out, and if you like it, you can enjoy the same box each month. The Cheese Society has an excellent customer service team, and they’re very responsive to feedback. If you don’t like a particular flavour or something’s amiss, contact them, and they’ll fix it.
Price and Periodicity
- £38: One-off monthly cheese box with five handpicked cheese servings of 200g each.
- £111: Three months’ subscription with customizable delivery dates and different selections of five cheese blends in each box.
- £144: Four monthly cheese boxes delivered on customizable delivery dates with different cheese selections.
- £210: Six monthly cheese boxes delivered on customizable dates with different selections of cheeses.
- £408: Twelve Monthly subscription boxes delivered on customizable dates with different seasonal selections.
Why Do We Like This?
Do you want to enjoy artisan, farmhouse, and delightfully unusual cheese blends from all over the UK and Europe? This subscription box will deliver handpicked blends of rare and artisan cheeses from all over Europe. We like this box because it’s an opportunity to discover new cheeses every month!