Lengbox is a new Korean beauty subscription box which makes it easy to discover popular K Beauty skincare products! With a huge passion for self-care and skincare, Lengbox has made it their mission to select only the best skincare to include in their boxes to help you achieve your skincare goals.
Each month you’ll receive:
- A selection of at least 3 Korean sheet masks (face, hair, hands or feet)
- A selection of at least 3 full-sized Korean products (skincare, makeup, haircare or body care)
- Every month you can expect to receive 5-7 different K-beauty products delivered straight to your door!
- You’ll never get the same product twice
You can also choose from the following subscription options to suit you:
- There’s no obligation and you can modify or cancel your subscription at any time.
- Monthly UK subscription including delivery: £33.49
- All boxes are shipped at the end of every month
- Billed on the 1st of each month (After the first initial box)
- 3 month subscription: £88.50
- 6 month subscription: £174
- 12 month subscription: £342
- Shipped every 2 months, starting from the month in which you subscribed
- Billed every 2 months on the 1st (on the month on which your next box is due).
The Lengboxes are packaged neatly in pink tissue paper so are you excited to see what’s inside their September box? Here are the contents!
Dewy Tree The Clean Lab Cell Essence
The first full-size product that I picked up is from Dewy Tree and this is their popular The Clean Lab Cell Essence. It helps to promote a crystal clear complexion with a fresh and youthful-looking dewy glow finish. To use it, simply pour a little onto a cotton or reusable pad and apply it all over after cleansing – no need to rinse and then follow up with your regular moisturiser or face oil.
The Face Shop Rice Ceramide Moisturising Emulsion
The second full-size product is from The Face Shop and it’s a Rice Ceramide Moisturising Emulsion. This deeply hydrating moisturiser helps to keep your skin perfectly moisturised for longer and leaves it silky soft.
A’pieu Icing Sweet Bar Sheet Mask
Next, I discovered three sheet masks. This one is from A’pieu and is named the Icing Sweet Bar Sheet Mask. It’s infused with real Watermelon extract to hydrate and soothe dry skin.
Dewy Tree Hyaluron Mask
I love the simplistic packaging of this one from the Dewy Tree. Also recommended for dry and sensitive skin, the Hyaluron Mask provides essential moisture and helps to boost the skin’s elasticity at the same time.
A’pieu Strawberry Milk Sheet Mask
Also from A’pieu, I found this super cute Strawberry Milk Sheet Mask which helps to hydrate and brighten dull and tired complexions.
Heimish Travel Skincare Pack
Perhaps the product that caught my eye the most from this box is the adorable Heimish travel pack which features four travel-size products in a re-usable clear travel pouch. There are two foaming cleansers, a cleansing balm and a face mask – I can’t wait to try them all!
At the bottom of the box I found three K-Beauty samples; a travel-size of Neogen Real Ferment Micro Essence, and two sachet samples from Jumiso – Have a Good Cream and Yes, I Am Toner. Perfect for your next trip away.