Earthwise boxes are full of fun, nature inspired activities for children aged 3+ to Grow, Make & Explore outdoors.
Designed by an experienced Forest School leader and environmental educator, each box contains a child-friendly activity booklet and the resources needed to:
- Grow 2 plants from seed (organic seeds and compost included)
- Make 2 seasonal natural crafts
- Explore using our monthly Nature Bingo and I-Spy ID guides.
Most items in the boxes are compostable and are plastic free (where possible).
Get 10% off your first box using code FIRSTBOX at checkout. Offer available for month-to-month subscriptions only.
Earthwise boxes give back
Spending time in the natural world does incredible things for wellbeing but also helps shape postive environmental attitudes and values. That’s why Earthwise are dedicated to encouraging more families to have fun exploring and learning about the great outdoors. Earthwise reinvest profits to provide free boxes for disadvantaged families, sharing the love of nature for all.
How does it work?
- Earthwise boxes can be bought as a gift (that doesn’t renew) or as a subscription.
- Opt for a Regular box or a Siblings box which has two of most resources (except larger resources like the booklet, paint, glue and paintbrushes which can be shared).
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
- Prices vary according to the length of subscription term and start at £9.50 per month.
When will I receive my box?
Earthwise boxes are posted at the end of each month (in time for you to receive at the start of each month). If we have stock available we post boxes out on (or near) 7th and 14th of each month. Postage is by 2nd class Royal Mail. We’ll let you know when it’s on the way!