Graphic novels has come a long way. In the past majority of people viewed graphic novels as books for kids telling stories about superheroes. Now more and more authors are choosing to tell their story through graphic novel panels.
If you are new to graphic novels, overwhelmed with the selection or just want to discover something new – Graphic Novel Station has a mystery box for you!
This subscription offers a range of different styles and genres of graphic novels, from inspired by real stories to sci-fi fantasy. Their goal is to make it easier for newcomers to discover these type of books and introduce current readers to new genres, styles and artists on a monthly subscription basis.
Every month you will receive a different themed box filled with graphic novels from known and indie authors accompanied with sweet or savory snacks to munch on while immersing yourself in your new favorite novel.
What could be better than good graphic novels and tasty snacks to go with it!
Two tiers of subscriptions
At the moment, Graphic Novel Station is offering two tiers of subscriptions:
Mini Pod Box (books only box) – £17.50 + P&P
Each box contains:
- 1 newly released graphic novel
- 1 mystery pre-loved or Indie author graphic novel
- Information booklet highlighting the graphic novel and the artists who worked on them.
Pod Box (original box) – £25.00 + P&P
Each box has a different theme and contains:
- 2-3 new graphic novels
- Something to snack on
- Information booklet highlighting the graphic novels and the artists who worked on them.
Most recent titles included were:
- Future by Tom Woodman, Rupert Smissen and Aditya Bidikar
- Planetes Omnibus, Vol. 1 by Makoto Yukimura
- Messy Roots: A Graphic Memoir of a Wuhanese American by Laura Gao
- Hey, Kiddo by Jarrett J. Krosoczka
- Haru Part 1 by Joe Latham
They offer no strings attached subscriptions – you can cancel anytime.
Graphic Novel Station is eco-conscious, therefore, all its packaging is fully recyclable/ or biodegradable. Also, with every box purchased a tree is planted to compensate for their carbon footprint.
Who is this box for?
This box is for everyone who would like to expand their reading horizon, as the box include mixed genres each month. Some graphic novels could be more wholesome or have more graphic, violent, or suggestive themes. We recommend this box for 16+. Also, if you are interested to be exposed to new and diverse graphic novels each month.