Socks In A Box are a fun way to get a new pair of funky socks every month without having to pop into the shops. It’s a great gift idea that’s both novel and practical! With a large range of designs available for both men and women, Socks In A Box will surprise and delight everyone, and make sure that their sock drawers are fully stocked up for months to come.
With Socks In A Box, you’ll get:-
- One pair of socks delivered every month
- Fixed subscription length – no recurring charges
- Your own message to the recipient in the first box
- The socks come in one size – Men’s UK size 7-11 / Women’s UK size 4-7
- All socks are made from high-quality cotton
- Hand-linked toe for extra comfort
- Prices start from just £5.67 per monthly box (3-month minimum subscription with no recurring charges), and there is free delivery on all orders.
Socks In A Box are posted in letterbox friendly boxes via Royal Mail, and the first box can be sent with a personalised message which I feel gives it that extra special touch! Below are the socks that I received for both the men’s and women’s subscription options this month:-
Men’s Modern Classic Socks Subscription
First up, we have a pair from the Men’s Modern Classic Socks Subscription which has been designed for gentlemen who like their socks to be stylish and distinctive, but not too loud or over the top. This means that the socks are more traditional in colour and design, which you can see in this pair that features a multi-coloured stripe pattern on a black base. Made from a blend of 74% cotton, 24% nylon and 1% elastane, they feel good quality and are comfortable with a little stretch for durability.
Women’s Trendy Trainer Socks Subscription
A lot of women that I know prefer to wear trainer style socks, and these ones from the Women’s Trendy Trainer Socks Subscription are perfect for summer as they have a light blue colour with a white floral design and darker blue accents on the toe and heel. They’re made from a slightly different material blend to the men’s above (these are 70% cotton, 29% nylon and 1% elastane), but they’re just as comfortable and soft and feel of the same high quality.