A wine tasting box to start learning about wine from the comfort of your home.
The wine tasting boxes are made for wine enthusiasts and newbies alike!
You love wine but you do not know much about it? With the wine tasting boxes and online lessons, they talk about wine in a fun and simple way, giving you only the most important information.
Start your learning with the ‘Grape Fundamentals’ box, which contains a lesson on everything you need to know about the four most widely drunk grapes in the UK.
They use their Pulp Wine Comparison Method where they ask you to always compare two wines to each other to distinguish and remember tastes.
The box price is £35. Customers can get a 50% discount with PULP50 code on the first box.
The first box contains:
- 375ml Sauvignon Blanc by Rodaro, 2015, Italy
- 375ml Pinot Grigio by Rodaro, 2015, Italy
- 375ml Cabernet Sauvignon by i Feudi di Romans, 2015, Italy
- 375ml Syrah by Baglio Oro, 2014, Italy
- Online lesson teaching the most important facts about these four wines and how to spot the difference between them.
- High quality wines come directly from small producers who pride themselves in wine production.
- Bottles are half the size of a standard bottle to allow you to compare two wines at the same time.