Diets don’t need to be boring!
Why should eating healthy mean sacrificing the good things?
Love Yourself is on a mission to prove eating balanced, calorie-controlled, nutritious meals doesn’t need to be boring. With a variety of meal plans to suit all needs; from Balanced to Keto, Low carb to Vegetarian, and halal options available; they cater for all.
Why choose Love Yourself?
Each meal plan has been nutritionally crafted by qualified nutritionists to ensure you’re getting all the essential macro and micronutrients you need, within your daily calorie requirements.
All their meals are prepared and cooked by Michelin trained chefs, before being sealed fresh with none of the nasties, no preservatives or additives to lock in the flavour.
How they make it easy
Love yourself makes getting healthy, ready to eat meals, easier than ever.
- Select your Menu: with over 600 dishes they guarantee your menu will not repeat within your first four weeks!
- Select your daily calories: Choose from 1200kcal up to 3000kcal per day
- Choose your duration: From 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or subscribe weekly to take the hassles out or re-ordering. Each day includes up to 5 meals! Yep, that’s breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included for each day.
- Select your start date: Deliveries are made in the evenings three times a week.
- Heat and eat: No prep, no mess, pop each meal into the microwave or enjoy it cold, no cooking required.
You can even track your calories by scanning each meal into MyFitnessPal.
What you can expect from Love Yourself
Fresh, ready to eat meals delivered to your door. Selecting individual days starts from as little as £18 per day or choose your week’s menu starting at just £135… that’s just £5.40 per meal. They deliver 3 times a week, in the evenings for London deliveries and pre noon for UK wide deliveries.
An example of one day in the Balanced Diet Plan:
- Breakfast – Banana & peanut butter rice pudding with cashew nuts
- Morning Snack – Butter bean hummus with carrot
- Lunch – South Asian chicken with rice noodles and satay sauce
- Afternoon Snack – Cheesecake with a raspberry jam
- Dinner – Greek salad with sunflower seeds