For the first time ever, Glossybox has released a beauty advent calendar which is very exciting news indeed! The much-loved beauty subscription box has really outdone themselves with this calendar, so if you’re looking to get someone an early Christmas gift or want to truly spoil yourself, read on!
First things, first – this beauty advent calendar is HUGE! Presented in a beautiful box that’s tied with a silky pale pink ribbon, the calendar opens out to reveal a series of 25 individually boxed beauty treats. Inside, you’ll discover a wide range of brands including Nars, BareMinerals, Huda Beauty and many more. Of the 25 products that you receive, 17 of those are FULL-SIZE, and this beauty advent calendar is worth over £300 – wow!
There are two ways to purchase the calendar – if you’re a Glossybox subscriber, just log into your online account and you can buy it for a special subscriber price of just £75. If you haven’t signed up to Glossybox yet, you can still purchase the calendar through their website for the full price of £99. The choice is yours ;)
Want to see the full list of contents? Here they are:-
- 3INA The Lip Primer – Full size
- bareMinerals SKINLONGEVITY™ Vital Power Serum – Deluxe mini
- Bellápierre Kiss Proof Lip Finish – Full size
- Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Body Booster Mousse – Deluxe mini
- Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater & Pink Peppercorn Hand Therapy – Full size
- Elgon Refibra Concentrated Restoring Mask – Full size
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick – Satin – Full size
- HUDA Beauty Winter Solstice Highlighter Palette – Full size
- INC.redible Jelly Shot Lip Quencher – Ex Revenge – Full size
- Karmameju Charcoal Konjac Sponge 03 – Full size
- Lollipops Fluid Glowy Liquid Highlighter – Deluxe mini
- Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter Brush Rose Gold – Full size
- MDMflow Greater Than Mascara – Full size
- Mitchell & Peach Flora No.1 Fine Radiance Oil – Full size
- MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette – Cosmic Vixen – Full size
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide – various shades – Deluxe mini
- NIP + FAB Dragon’s Blood Fix Plumping Serum – Deluxe mini
- Patisserie de Bain Shower Crème – Strawberry Cupcake – Deluxe mini
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Conditioner – Deluxe mini
- Pixi by Petra Fresh Face Blush – Beach Rose – Full size
- Pop Beauty Pure Pigment Eyeshadow – Metallic Copper – Full size
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush – Full size
- Steve Laurant Lip Gloss – Eggplant – Full size
- Yankee Candle Small Jar Candle – various scents – Full size
- Zelens Transformer Instant Renewal Mask – Deluxe mini
I think you’ll agree that that’s a pretty impressive selection of beauty treats!
Here are some of my personal top picks:-
NARS Velvet Lip Glide
Available in a variety of shades, this mini NARS Velvet Lip Glide has a gorgeous formula and is one of NARS’ most covetable products. I found the shade ‘Immoral’ in my calendar which is a bright cool-toned fuschia pink – very pretty!
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater & Pink Peppercorn Hand Therapy
Crabtree & Evelyn are famed for their Hand Therapy hand creams and these are so lovely and moisturising – just perfect for dry Winter hands! The Rosewater & Pink Peppercorn version in the calendar is one that I’ve used and loved before in the past.
Yankee Candle Small Jar Candle
It wouldn’t be a luxury advent calendar without a candle and this one from Yankee Candle is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Available in a variety of scents, I discovered ‘Season Of Peace’ in mine which smells beautiful and very Christmassy.
MDMflow Greater Than Mascara
MDMflow are a seriously underrated makeup brand in my opinion, and their Greater Than Mascara is a must-try. You’ll find a full-size tube in the calendar and I’m sure you’ll love it!
Mitchell & Peach Flora No.1 Fine Radiance Oil
There’s some fantastic skincare included and I was pleased to see Mitchell & Peach Flora No.1 Fine Radiance Oil as it’s such a nice luxury facial oil that’s ideal for the Winter months to help you get your glow and radiance back.
Eyeko Fat Eye Stick – Satin
Eyeko’s Fat Eye Sticks are another popular item and you’ll find the bestselling shade ‘Satin’ in your calendar this year. It’s the perfect colour for sweeping all over the lid and has a touch of shimmer for a pretty party-ready finish.
Elgon Refibra Concentrated Restoring Mask
Haircare fans will enjoy using the Elgon Refibra Concentrated Restoring Mask which is an excellent hair treatment that will transform dry and damaged hair into softer, healthier looking, shinier tresses.
Philip Kingsley Body Building Conditioner
Everyone wants thicker and fuller hair, so be the envy of the party with this innovative formula from Philip Kingsley. The Body Building Conditioner will hydrate, add shine and extra strength and plump up your hair in a matter of minutes.
Lollipops Fluid Glowy Liquid Highlighter
Get instantly glowy skin in seconds by dabbing on some of the Lollipops Fluid Glowy Liquid Highlighter to the high points of the face (above the cheekbones and underneath the brows always looks good!).
Steve Laurant Lip Gloss in Eggplant
I love darker lip shades for Christmas and this lip gloss from Steve Laurant is in the shade Eggplant – a proper vampy colour!
HUDA Beauty Winter Solstice Highlighter Palette
It wouldn’t be a spoilers post without showing you all what’s behind door number 25! On Christmas Day, you’ll have the pleasure of opening up this stunning FULL-SIZE HUDA Beauty Winter Solstice Highlighter Palette – WOW! Featuring four drop-dead gorgeous highlighter shades, this will be a new gem in your makeup collection and it’s worth £40 on its own!
The Glossybox All I Want Beauty Advent Calendar 2018 is available to purchase now from https://www.glossybox.co.uk/beauty-box/glossybox-all-i-want-advent-calendar-2018/11730163.html