- Fit Fit Apricot Snack – omg, this was delicious! I love all things apricot and the fact that this is actual fruit and not just flavouring, made it even better.
- Premium Chocolatiers Peanot Cups – the most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted.
- Plamil Lots of This None of That Bar – I’ve never been a fan of plamil chocolate as it doesn’t agree with me but my boyfriend said it was lovely.
- Brad’s Raw Foods Broccoli Poppers – surprisingly tasty. Normally, I wouldn’t have fancied the idea of this snack but I would definitely purchase them.
- Kwan’s Kitchen Sweet Chilli Stir Fry Kit – I have really missed chinese food since I became a vegan and this was a really welcome change in my diet. I would definitely buy this again.
- Planet Organic Lemon Rawkin Roons – Personally, I don’t like decicated coconut but my boyfriend vacuumed them up rather quickly!
- Planet Organic Raw Food Bar – This is a great food bar if you want to stay super healthy.
- Gillie Foods Cucumber Crackers – these were seriously delicious!
- Ananda Foods Chocolate Marshmallow Heart with Raspberry – this was absolutely delicious. The vegan marshmallow was really well made.
- Ara Chocolat Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts – one of my favourites from this particular box. They’re a lovely treat.
At the beginning of every month, Vegan Tuck Box will send out whichever tuck box you choose. You can choose from a variety of boxes depending on your tastes:
The Vegan Variety Tuck Box – £9.50 / month – Monthly subscription box containing a surprise selection of 5-8 sweet and savoury vegan snacks and treats, perfect for the occasional snack attack.