toucanBox is an award-winning subscription service which delivers fortnightly or monthly boxes of creative, science and craft activities to children aged 3 to 8 years old.
Each box is themed and contains everything needed to keep children engaged for hours in an educational and creative way. Boxes include all the materials to complete the projects, colourful step-by-step instruction manuals and an activity magazine or a storybook.
- Petite toucanBox: delivered fortnightly, contains 1 activity and fits through the letter box (£5.95)
- Grande toucanBox: delivered monthly, contains 2 activities and a book (£9.95)
- Super toucanBox: delivered monthly, contains 4 activities and a book (£16.95)
All toucanBox craft project and magazine activities are designed to stimulate children creativity and curiosity and to encourage key development skills such as concentration, numeracy, fine and gross motor skills, and problem solving. The boxes are tailored to suit each child own development stage, and the content of the box will differ accordingly.
A few more point which you can find relevant:
- Winners of multiple prestigious awards in the field of children’s toys such as MadeForMums Toy Awards 2016, Junior Design Awards 2016 and Loved By Parents Playtime Award 2014
- Developed by educational experts and fully illustrated to engage kids in immersive activities and Montessori and STEM / STEAM learning principles
- Ideal for seasonal and birthday gifts – 0% hassle & 100% quality time
- Delivered directly to your door with your child’s name printed on the box
- Already delivered over 1,000,000
toucanBox is exclusively available online. You can trial the service for free by using our promo code bellow and get a complimentary Petite toucanBox worth (£5.95 = Free P&P).
Keywords : toucan box, toukan box, toukanbox, tucan box, tucanbox.